Terms and Conditions
1. Strata Consulting Limited does not guarantee that an employer, or any third party who has a role in the recruitment process, will offer you a position, ask for an interview or review your information.
2. Strata Consulting Limited shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims, demands, expenses, liabilities of whatsoever nature arising where you have supplied Strata with information which is inaccurate, false, misleading, incomplete or out-of-date.
3. Strata Consulting Limited shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit, pure economic loss, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or any indirect special or consequential loss, damages, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by the negligence of Strata, its employees, agents of otherwise) which arise out of the provision of services by Strata Consulting Limited to you.
3. Strata Consulting Limited is registered as a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge and consent that Strata may store and process your personal details and information in accordance with any relevant data protection legislation and that Strata may use this information for the purposes outlined in these Terms. By using Stratas’s services and by registering your details with Strata, you consent to Strata collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you, disclosure of this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process, and the sharing of aggregate information with selected third parties.
4. Other than where required to provide the recruitment services, Strata will not disclose the details and information provided by you to any third party without your consent unless specifically required to do so by law, or in response to a valid, legal request by a law enforcement or governmental authority. Under the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, where you are an individual, you are entitled to know what information Strata holds about you. Strata asks you to put any request for this information in writing.
Where such period of time as Strata Consulting Limited considers reasonable has elapsed without contact with you, any such personal data and sensitive personal data will be archived or deleted as Strata considers appropriate.